The Pendulum of Workplace Models: Shifting from Permanent to Hot Positions and Back Again In the ever-evolving landscape of workspace management, companies have experienced a notable shift in their…
Onboarding Process for the Space management system
Our team will carry out the onboarding process and deliver you a ready-to-use system.
- The setup process takes up to 10 business days.
- Users’ training session takes approximately 30 minutes.
For a seamless process, we will require the following files and information:
- The AutoCAD files (DWG format) of the sites/floors/assets that you wish to view and manage in the P.O.C-system.
- A complete Excel file (click to download) with the following information:
1) The tenant’s names
2) companies’ ID
3) The units’ names/numbers
4) The units’ sizes as stated in the rental agreements
5) List of categories/classifications
6) The termination date of the lease agreement for each tenant
- A list of users that need access to the P.O.C-system, including email addresses and type of permissions if needed.
Additional recommended information:
- Layouts/plans with additional information (PDFs)
- Indoor layouts of tenants (POC will integrate them into the main plan)
- Photos of the units
Reshaping Commercial Real Estate: Navigating Change in the Era of Hybrid Work and Space Optimization
In the dynamic realm of commercial real estate, tenants, property managers, and industry stakeholders are encountering a whirlwind of transformation. Traditional notions of office spaces, malls, and commercial centers are…
Hot desking has emerged as a popular office design strategy that promotes flexibility, collaboration, and efficient space utilization. By allowing employees to work from any available desk rather than having…