Our team will carry out the on-boarding process and deliver you a ready to use system. For a seamless process, we will require the following files and information:
- The AutoCAD files (DWG format) of the sites/floors/assets that you wish to view and manage in the P.O.C-system.
- A complete Excel file (click to download) with the following information:
- The tenant’s names, companies’ ID, number of units (rental units – usually stores or offices), units’ sizes as stated in the rental agreements, etc.
- A list of users that need access to the P.O.C-system, including email addresses and type of permissions if needed. As part of our service agreement– we provide online training for all users.
- Complete Set up takes up to 10 business days.
- Users’ training session takes approximately 30 minutes.
Additional recommended information:
If you have plans with additional information, it is always better to scan and send it as well.
- For the Seating Allocation system, you can add any information you wish to include such as employees’ titles, unit name, list of the departments etc.
- For the Space Management system, we can include photos of the units, store name (in the case of a commercial center) etc.