Commercial real estate is a major segment of the real estate world. In this lively and competitive field, consistent success depends on having a correct, orderly approach. Three key steps…
Data Management API Documentation
The Data Management API documentation provides a general overview of an interface between the P.O.C system and any HR solution and defines a unified way to import/extract data to/from the P.O.C system.
This document provides only one model of how workflows are supposed to work and the type of data that is relevant to the P.O.C system.
In each action, a security mechanism is activated with a secured key shared between the two systems so that only an authorized user can access the data.
- Updating employees related data automatically in real-time:
- Site number (Mandatory)
- First name (Mandatory)
- Employee Unique Number* (Mandatory)
- Surname (Recommended)
- Department (Recommended)
- Additional hierarchies
- Employee Type (External employee, Outsource, Temp Employee, etc.)
- Job configuration (Full-time office job, Remote worker, Hot desk worker, etc.)
- Job title (CEO, VP, Manager, etc.)
- Employee Status (Active, Inactive, Vacation, Maternity leave, Relocation, etc.)
- Mobile Number, ext.
- Email address
- Workstation Number (Otherwise the employee will stay at the same place) * (Mandatory)
- Termination of Employment Date *
2. Updating employees related data automatically periodically:
- All the information mentioned above (see sec 1) updated automatically through an XML or JSON file.
- The data will be updated according to the file received from the HR system.
e.g.- an employee who left the organization and hasn’t been removed from the P.O.C system based on the Termination of Employment Date.
3. A function that returns the employee Workstation Number
- Site Number
- Employee Number
- Employee Name
- Workstation Number
- The systems will be synchronized by Excel file using SFTP or a safe that will be provided by the client within a specific date & time.
- The P.O.C system will return the employee Workstation Number, as mentioned above in Sec 3.