The Pendulum of Workplace Models: Shifting from Permanent to Hot Positions and Back Again In the ever-evolving landscape of workspace management, companies have experienced a notable shift in their…
Onboarding Process for the Seating and Booking solutions
Our team will carry out the onboarding process and provide you with a ready-to-use system.
- The setup process takes up to 10 business days.
- Admins’ training session takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Employees Booking App training is based on manuals and tutorials.
For a seamless process, we will require the following files and information:
1. The CAD files (DWG format) of the sites, floors, or assets you wish to manage in POC System.
2. A filled Excel file (click to download) with the following information:
1) The employees’ list includes:
b. Numbers (Personal number)
c. Workstations or room number
d. Group or departmental affiliation
2) For the booking solution we need the following information as well:
1) Agility or mobility level (Permanent seat, Nomad, other.)
2) Email address
3) Mobile number
3. A list of admins, including the type of permissions and sites that are related to each one.
Additional recommended information:
1. Layouts with additional information – workstation numbers on the layout.
2. If there is an intention to interface with the HR system, please send us the contact information of the person within the organization.
Reshaping Commercial Real Estate: Navigating Change in the Era of Hybrid Work and Space Optimization
In the dynamic realm of commercial real estate, tenants, property managers, and industry stakeholders are encountering a whirlwind of transformation. Traditional notions of office spaces, malls, and commercial centers are…
Hot desking has emerged as a popular office design strategy that promotes flexibility, collaboration, and efficient space utilization. By allowing employees to work from any available desk rather than having…